Thursday, October 15, 2009

Organizing Heaven

Something is happening in my life and it is a wonderful blessing. Now that my daughter is 8 months old, healthy and happy (and crawling), and my 7 year old son is thriving, I am able to take a breather and focus on myself for a change.

What is the first thing I have done? GET ORGANIZED! Not just my personal life, but also my professional life too. Hurray for MsMoney.com!

You may notice that my Ms.Money blog has a new look to it. I also reorganized my old blog into categories for easy reference into this new blog. Though some articles are a few years old, the content is timeless because it typically makes no reference to current events. This means they are likely still to be relevant to most people's lives regardless of what is happening in the economy or the world in general.

Take a peek and check them out if you haven't already, you may just find the pearls of wisdom you were looking for. And don't forget to share them with others.

*Personal Insight
*Zen and Money
*Children and Money
*Money Savings Tips
*Health and Money
*Holiday Spending Tips
*Emotions and Money
*Tax Time Tips
*Women And Money
*Personal Finance

I am committing to blog every day now for the next 30 days and aim to share personal insights and news that can help empower you personally and financially!

With love,
Ms.Money

No comments:

Post a Comment